are videos made by you, 60 seconds or less, which demonstrate a question or technique you wish to have the Panel weigh in on.
1. The SnapCut is NO LONGER THAN 60 SECONDS.
2. The first 5 seconds of your SnapCut must show your Name, Country, and Subject Category.
3. Display your personal information at the beginning of the video as text. Example:
John Smith, M.D.
Face and Neck
4. Subject Categories are Eyelid, Face and Neck, Breast, Abdomen or Body, Buttocks, and Female Genitalia.
5. Use your smart phone to make your SnapCut using the highest resolution. Record your question or comment while shooting the video or add it afterward.
6. Submit 2 or 3 SnapCuts if you wish. We will present as many as time permits.
7. Please obtain the appropriate medical/patient releases for the photographic/video material presented in your SnapCut.
8. Remember your SnapCut is 60 Seconds!
Below is a sample SnapCut from Dr. Baker.
Last year’s Lightening Round Session demonstrated that this fast-paced exchange of information will be educational and entertaining. Having the Faculty and audience see your ideas and questions will make the “Lightning Rounds” exciting and informative.
We look forward to seeing you in New York this December.
Sherrell J. Aston, MD and Daniel C. Baker, MD